Please choose a backup file based on the backup date and click Scan to next step. If all the above solutions cannot fix the issue – iPhone keeps crashing and restarting, perhaps there is a hardware problem. And you can only contact Apple Support for help. Press and hold Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for about 10 seconds, release the Sleep/Wake button and keep holding Home button until iTunes detects the iPhone in recovery mode. This article will tell you how to recover iPhone data after restoring to factory settings. You can choose a suitable method based on your own situation.
- Recovery Mode in iPhone is a troubleshooting process that diagnose the iOS problem and repairs it.
- When you connect to the product, VictronConnect will prompt to update immediately in case there is a mandatory version available.
- Last, click “Recover” and save the recovered files to a different location to avoid data overwriting.
As a result, the iPhone is stuck in a restart loop download the stock firmware. Your SIM card connects the iPhone to the wireless carrier; hence, the best way to troubleshoot the iPhone keeps restarting issue is removing SIM card.
- Despite extensive testing, many hard drive manufacturers have released buggy firmware in the past, including such giants as Seagate.
- You can manually download the firmware file.
- “If you are still having problems, send a service report to Victron Energy.
- Do not use your device for a long time since extra stress on the battery and other hardware resources of the iOS device may cause the iPhone stuck on Apple logo.
- This program is mainly designed to fix all iOS/iPadOS/tvOS system issues without losing any data.
If the iPhone screen is black but still works, you have the chance to fix it and avoid losing important photos, videos, and files. Now, let’s see how to fix black screen on iPhone in 4 workarounds. You may want to go over them and get rid of iPhone black screen in no time. Some people may find that the iPhone is on but screen is black for no reason.
Hi,if you tap the screen it had a reaction, you can follow this page’s guide. If your iPhone won’t turn on with a black screen caused by a hardware problem, you have to turn to an Apple repair store to get some components replaced. In this case, you can barely do anything on your own. However, if you never drop your iPhone or get it soaked in liquid, it’s still possible to fix black screen on iPhone using the methods above by yourself. In this step, the Passvers program will detect your phone model and the iOS version. If it fails to do that, you can manually select them for your device.
Apple notes that even with the new technology, it does not solve all the errors and problems the Apple Watch can have. With that, Apple still recommends users to bring their Apple Watches to an Apple Store for repair after the firmware fix in the iPhone has been unsuccessful. The program will detect and show some basic info about your device. Please ensure that all the info is correct, then click the “Download” button to download the firmware that matches your device. Apple firmware problems can now be fixed using the iPhone. Plus, your iPhone needs to be connected to Wi-Fi with Bluetooth turned on, and the iPhone needs to be unlocked. The Apple Watch needs to be on its charger.