We truly hope that you find this guide helpful and your firmware can be restored properly. If you have any other questions, please feel free to leave us a comment below, or download and take TunesKit iOS System Recovery a try. Both iOS 15.4 and watchOS 8.5 now include a new tool that allows users to wirelessly restore the Apple Watch firmware using their iPhone. Apple recently released the fourth version of iOS 15 today, since it launched in September 2021. In the first part, we will talk about 3 different methods to restore iPhone firmware. Don’t hesitate to check them one by one.
- Double-click the file and wait for the Word application to open the DOCX document.
- It’s just facing the classic issue of download the stock firmware MacBook black screen of death.
- If not, you can put your iPhone into recovery mode manually.
- You can also downgrade to the older version, if the problem persist.
- However, for an Intel Mac or any other Mac device, you need to reset SMC using the suitable methods.
- To avoid power issues as much as possible, stay away from cheap third-party chargers and charging cables.
Select all needed files and click Recover to start the restoration job. The scanning time is determined by the capacity of iTunes backup, please wait patiently. Therefore, when you jailbreak your iPhone, it may get stuck on Apple logo because files were not correctly modified. If your iPhone won’t turn on or charge, you can learn what to do from this article.
- Remember to back up your iPhone in the very beginning because this way will erase all your data.
- What does “incompatible firmware file” mean?
- Your iTunes fails to recognize your iPhone because it is bricked.
Plus, your iPhone needs to be connected to Wi-Fi with Bluetooth turned on, and the iPhone needs to be unlocked. The Apple Watch needs to be on its charger. Read this article to learn how to update your iPhone software and this article to learn how to update your Apple Watch software. Both products may need to be updated for this to work. Install TunesKit iOS System Recovery and open it. Use an Apple USB cable to link your iPhone with your computer.
Meanwhile, the operating software has general purposes and works on high-level interfaces. Below you will see a few things you can try to get this issue resolved. Make sure to read all the steps carefully and do everything as instructed or you may damage your phone even further.